Finaccount is a brand that operates in different business areas of the market, having recognized experience in the industrial, commercial and technological sector. Since its foundation in 1994, the company has focused its activity on the constant search for innovation as a strategic factor for competitiveness. Since 2004, it has been certified by the NP EN ISO 9001 standard in the provision of training and consulting services and since January 2009 it has been certified in the Human Resources Management System, by Standard NP EN 4427.
From business strategy to technology implementation, our consultants are strongly committed to helping our customers achieve swift improvements that will sustainably increase the value of their business. With an integrated vision of the business that goes through strategy, people, processes and technology, we work with companies to assess their real needs, in the development and implementation of integrated solutions according to their strategic options.
- Finaccount has been accredited since 2000 by DGERT as a training entity.
- Finaccount was praised by the magazine Exame as one of the Top 100 best companies to work for in Portugal in 2012.
- In 2013 Finaccount sold the position held since 2009 to the capital of Angolana Financial Partners, SA.
- Finaccount was distinguished as PME Excellence 2010 and 2011, and PME Leader 2012, 2013 and 2014 by IAPMEI.
- Finaccount is an entity accredited by IAPMEI to execute applications for Innovation, Internationalization and Entrepreneurship Vouchers.
Finaccount exists to provide training and consulting services in the different areas of business management, using innovative methodologies and tools, contributing to the development of Men and Organizations.